Saturday, September 3, 2011

Catching Snakes

I hate snakes. Really hate snakes. In fact, most wildlife I enjoy more when it is behind glass.

After only a few weeks of living in our new house, a snake came onto our back porch. Gag. Of course it happened while dear sweet hub was TDY (short trip for the Army). Everything happens while hubs is gone.

He might look tiny, but he was scary!!
So I am well aware that I am not going to be able to wrangle this snake on my own. So I start thinking that this might be a great opportunity to let #1 be big and bad. Give him something to tell his buddies about.

So #1 trapped that snake while I was freaking out and yelling at him, remaining calm and collected. The look of pride on his face was priceless.

#1 Snake Wrangler. Confidence Boosted.

No comments:

Post a Comment